For long-lasting relief from a range of painful conditions, regenerative medicine is a safe alternative to traditional pain medication and surgery. At our healthcare clinic, we use treatments that include regenerative tissue injections and PRP therapy.
Looking for an alternative to surgery?
Call us today (931) 651-1918
These treatments provide relief by helping your body target the underlying cause of the pain to resolve the issue at the source. If you’d like to learn more about how regenerative medicine can help relieve your pain, schedule a free consultation today.
How Do Regenerative Tissue and PRP Therapy Work as Alternative, Non-Surgical Solutions for Pain Relief?
Regenerative medicine treatments act as alternative solutions to help relieve pain at the source, which is the key to their success. If you simply mask or cover up pain with medication, you can only get temporary relief because the issue causing the pain hasn’t been addressed. This is more of a pain management concept rather than true pain relief. Regenerative medicine can help your body’s own healing process get to the root cause of the pain and resolve it at the source, for genuine, long-lasting relief.
Here are the features of our regenerative tissue treatments:
- Tissue is collected from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords
- The cords have been willingly donated after scheduled C-sections and the mothers have been carefully prescreened
- Both the baby and mother are perfectly fine during the collection process
- The tissue we collect is very potent and powerful, with healing properties like cytokines, proteins, growth factors, exosomes, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, lipids, peptides and more
- Once collected, the tissue is injected into the area of need to assist the body in rejuvenating and regenerating degraded or damaged tissue.
PRP therapy is another powerful regenerative treatment we use to help relieve pain.
Here are some features of our platelet-rich plasma treatment:
- A small sample of your blood is drawn at our healthcare clinic
- The sample is placed in a centrifuge to spin
- As a result of this action, the red blood cells and platelets separate
- The resulting platelets are concentrated with healing properties
- These new platelets are injected into the area of need to help your body resolve the underlying cause of your pain
Both of these treatments are minimally invasive, consisting of basic injections. There is little to no downtime associated with regenerative medicine treatments, so you won’t have to block off a large amount of time and can usually get back to your day as soon as the appointment is done. Also, since regenerative tissue hasn’t formed its own immune system and PRP is made from your own blood, the likelihood that you’ll reject either treatment is virtually non-existent.
What Degenerative and Chronic Conditions Can Regenerative Medicine Effectively Treat?
Regenerative medicine is effective at treating several degenerative and chronic conditions that may be holding you back from living your best life. It’s no secret that living with pain each and every day places severe limitations on what you can do physically, not to mention the psychological toll it takes.
Our regenerative treatments can help you find pain relief from the following conditions without having to resort to potentially dangerous drugs or risky surgery:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ligament and cartilage damage
- Fractures and dislocations
- Degenerative disc issues
- Muscle sprains and strains
- And more
If you’d like to learn more about our regenerative medicine treatments in Sparta, Cookeville, McMinnville, Crossville, Spencer, Smithville or anywhere throughout White, Putnam, Warren, Cumberland, Van Buren and Dekalb county, call us today at (931) 651-1918. We will set up a complimentary consultation with our doctor to assess your condition and create a treatment plan for long-term relief.