Chiropractic care helps patients stay at peak physical performance, whether recovering from an injury, striving for improved athletic performance, or looking to stay out of pain as you age.
When the spine is out of alignment, the nervous & musculoskeletal systems can be affected, which can cause all sorts of pains and problems. By restoring proper alignment, many patients have achieved real relief from chronic, joint pain, nerve pain, and more.
Through a combination of non-invasive, non-surgical therapies such as gentle manual adjustments, pressure is removed from the nerves and joints, allowing for proper alignment, reduced inflammation, and thus pain relief. Adjustments are usually comfortable, short visits with immediate relief, though many conditions require multiple treatments, or ongoing care to see maximum benefit.
Here are 5 major benefits of chiropractic care:
- Improved mobility and range of motion: Since everything within the body is connected, having something out of alignment in the spinal cord or nervous system can have drastic effects on other areas of the body, as they control and/or affect every aspect of motion and function.
Imagine the relief that is possible from fixing the source of the pain naturally, rather than masking it with drugs, or having to undergo surgery.
By restoring the natural congruity with your joints, your nerves, and the spine, increased mobility and range of motion are possible.
- Enhanced physical & athletic performance: With less pain, less restriction, and increased joint mobility, many athletes continue to seek chiropractic treatment to improve their performance, speed up recovery times and prevent injuries.
- Decreased pain: Are you one of the 70 million or more adults in the US who are dealing with chronic pain? By finding the physiological source of your chronic pain, a treatment plan can be formulated to get you out of pain for good.
One 2015 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4307916/) showed that 92% of chiropractic patients had improvements in their pain.
- Decreased recovery time: If you are looking for a route back to a normal, active life that doesn’t include surgery or a reliance on pain medication, chiropractic care may be able to help.
Chiropractic care can treat a multitude of painful conditions, such as:
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Bulging disc (aka herniated disc)
- Sports injuries
- And more
Oftentimes, chiropractic care is paired with lifestyle changes, such as dietary and nutritional changes and implementing an exercise regimen to help patients become the healthiest versions of themselves. The caring team of Tennessee Health & Wellness is here to help you reach your health and wellness goals. Reach out to us today to set up your consultation, and let’s get you feeling great again.